You are here: Home / Tag: sk8r
- AD| Ditch the Single-Use Plastic with PhoxPaid-for content in association with Phox Did you know that World Water Day was on Friday? This year the theme was leaving no-one behind – addressing the reasons why billions of people across the globe still don’t have access to...
- Ten ThingsHello! How’s it going? I have mostly been on a bicycle or at least talking about bicycles, which always makes me happy. I also found a film from 1958 warning us about climate change. Fascinating viewing. The full version is...
- Ten ThingsHi there! How was your week? We’ve been ploughing on with our house renovations and hope to be back to normal by this time next week (fingers crossed). I’d really like to get back to regular blogging – I’ve started...
- How to Do Boho, SustainablyWhenever I think of boho, I picture some of the greatest legends in the fashion and music industries. People like Stevie Nicks and Talitha Getty and the free-spirited hippies of the 60s and 70s. Boho is an effortless and breezy style, characterised by long floaty skirts or dresses, loose blouses, boots and bold (often floral) […]
- 8 Ethical and Sustainable Brands to Achieve the Ultimate Streetwear LookEthical fashion doesn’t have to be confined to a certain aesthetic. Clothes and fashion are continually evolving, and so is the sustainable fashion realm. One of the recent fashion evolutions is the rise of streetwear. Although the subculture’s been around for decades, it’s recently resurfaced, pushed forward by the spread of street culture via Instagram. […]
- 7 Ethical Shirts for Every ManHey guys, do you wear a collared shirt to work? Whether it’s the classic corporate look, something more casual, or a uniform chosen by your employer, finding an ethical business shirt that’s adaptable and clean cut isn’t the easiest task. There’s more variety around than ever when it comes to shopping for an ethical wardrobe, […]
1 Ogden Street