Author Archive for: KevMcC
You are here: Home / admin
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by admin
- Ten ThingsHello! How’s it going? I’m currently writing this week’s 10 Things from a very dusty room full of boxes. We’ve got the builders in for the third time in nine months. No, we’re not building the Taj Mahal – just...
- 7 Places to Buy Ethical Kids Clothes in 2019This post contains affiliate links. Something I get HEAPS of emails about is where to buy ethical kids clothes. I started putting an ethical kids clothing directory together a couple of years ago, and the task quickly became out of...
- Ten ThingsHello! Are you keeping cosy in this cold weather? We’ve had snow and ice and all sorts, so I’ve been spending some time in front of the fire this week researching my family tree. It’s been so fascinating. I knew that...
- Introducing Our New Supporter, Emma WatsonThere is no better advocate for ethical and sustainable fashion than Emma Watson. Throughout her career she’s been a driving force of the movement. Her work includes collaborations with ethical brands such as People Tree, her Instagram advocacy with @The Press Tour, and her leadership on Vogue Australia’s first sustainability issue. That’s why we’re thrilled […]
- 7 Ethical Brands You’ll Love More Than ZaraZara is a fashion giant. Its parent group Inditex is worth $13b (2018), and has more than 2,000 stores in 96 countries worldwide. It’s big. And that means what it does has a big impact. Many people credit Zara with perfecting the art of fast fashion. It is a pioneer of super-fast turnaround times from […]
- A New Look For Good On YouYou may have noticed a few changes around here. We have a new website, a new look and a plan to grow the movement for ethical fashion even more in 2019. We’ve made big changes to the journal, so that you can read more of our news, tips and guides. In the coming weeks, […]