- Ten ThingsHello! I have read a lot this week so it’s been hard work picking the best 10. Let’s cut the chit chat and get to it! This week’s links: 1. Firstly, did you see Climate Change: The Facts on BBC...
- Why You Shouldn’t Throw Things Away In The Name of SustainabilityIn this sustainability sphere of the internet, something I feel that isn’t said often enough is, quite simply, don’t throw things away in the name of sustainability. When I write about ethical fashion I always say that the most ethical...
- Ten ThingsHello! How’s your week been? I’ve had a lovely week off work with my little people, holidaying at home; lamenting Brexit; and finishing up some DIY projects around our house. I’ve also been working on some DIYs for the blog...
- Fashion Revolution Week: What’s Happening Around the World?It’s that time of the year, Fashion Revolution Week is upon us! In 2018, 3.25 million people took part in the most important week for ethical and sustainable fashion. This year again, ethical fashionistas all over the world will be asking their favourite brands #WhoMadeMyClothes on social media. There will also be lots of events, […]
- Starting Simply: A Guide to Sustainable BasicsIf you’re looking to make a difference with your wardrobe, why not start from the bottom up? Opting for sustainable basics is the perfect way to dip your toes into the world of ethically-made clothing. An easy way to begin your journey as a conscious consumer is to choose your basics from brands that do right […]
- Material Guide: How Ethical is Cashmere?Cashmere. One of the rarest and most luxurious fibres in the world. This exceptionally silky material is said to be three times as warm as wool and is known to be long-lasting. But do you know exactly how the fabric is made? With ASOS’s decision to ban the delicate fabric by the end of January […]
1 Ogden Street