- Ten ThingsHiya! It’s been a quiet week on the blog this week, but I’ve been beavering away in the background doing all the necessary but boring admin- like my tax return – and brainstorming ideas for future blog posts. Needless to...
- Ten ThingsHello! How’s it going? For any new readers, every Sunday morning I do a bitesize unbiased link roundup of the week’s environmental news and good reads. Over the hot beverage of your choice, you can get up to speed and...
- Why We Need to Stop Saying “It’ll Go Without Me” When It Comes to Air Travel“It’ll go without me” is a common excuse about air travel that needs to stop if we want to be part of the solution to our climate emergency. I was in a cafe the other day, the kind of cafe...
- Know Your Product: A Quick Guide to Organic CottonCotton. You sleep on it at night, you dry yourself with it after a shower, and you’re probably even wearing it right now. Despite being so common and so useful (it represents nearly half the fibre used in the textile industry), cotton has a dark side. The story of the way cotton is grown, harvested […]
- 7 Ethical and Sustainable Outfits for a Night OutIt’s Friday, you’re getting ready to go out with your boys and gals. But when transitioning to a more ethical and sustainable wardrobe, there’s always one category of clothing that’s a bit harder to find: night out outfits. Many of you have asked for recommendations for ethical party outfits inspiration, and we delivered: here are […]
- Material Guide: What is Cupro Fabric?When producing clothes, the fashion industry uses a wide variety of materials. Some are natural, like cotton, some are synthetic, like polyester. Some are better for the environment than others, and some, like wool and silk, are animal-derived. Some are said to be better alternatives to other materials. And cupro might be one of those […]
1 Ogden Street