- Ten ThingsHello! Lovely to have you back! I’ve been on a no-fly holiday for the last two weeks. We headed up to the north of Scotland, first to the Cairngorms, where we spent a wonderful few days doing all our favourite...
- Ten ThingsHello! Nice to see you again! In this week’s 10 Things post I’ve shoe-horned more than 10 things in because SO MUCH has happened this week, particularly with regards to the clothing industry (sadly not in a good way). Whilst...
- Ten ThingsHiya! How’s it going? My dear 97-year-old grandad moved into a nursing home last year, and earlier this year I inherited the three old chipped Belfast sinks that him and my gran – both keen growers and gardeners – used...
- Natural Alternatives for a Greener and Cleaner HomeDid you know that no matter how much you might scrub the floors, polish the doorknobs, and shine the silver, there are hidden nasties in cleaners that are doing more harm than good? Our homes are filled with unnecessary chemicals that can make us sick. They can raise our blood pressure, induce allergies and reactions, […]
- Plastic Soup in Your LaundryIt is an unfortunate reality that plastic infiltrates almost every aspect of our lives, and our wardrobes are no exception. While we may not automatically associate plastic with clothing, the rise of fast fashion has brought with it the domination of synthetic fabrics (most commonly polyester), which currently represent about 60% of the clothing material […]
- The Ethical Guide to Dressing Like a ParisienneAh, Paris, the City of Love! Who doesn’t love the lights, the Eiffel Tower, fresh baguettes, and of course the fashion — la Mode? There’s no denying Paris has been the fashion capital for decades now (and I’m not just saying that because I am French, non madame). Paris is where Haute Couture was born, […]
1 Ogden Street